Sunday 6 December 2009

From the Fall 2009

here's I give you something fierce, I got these beautiful collections yesterday.
gimme some comments guys!

Calvin Klein, Fall 2009








Calvin Klein plays in only 1 color, black. but it's so amazing for me cause one of my favorite colors is black. and these are simple. I guess one shoulder dresses are the next hype. really... I wonder if I still have a 17th birthday party or wedding invitation, I really wanna wear it to those events.

RM by Roland Mouret, Fall 2009






yeah, like what I said, one shoulder dress again and again. ;P btw, look at the shoes. that's beautiful, isn't it?

Alexander Wang, Resort 2010















my favorite designer, ever! OH GOSH!! these are stunning. even for a resort collection. as always, his designs are always simple and casual yet classy. 2 thumbs up!

gotta go ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment