Sunday 6 December 2009

Asian - Korea - Seoul Fashion Week

I just watched Cinderella Man, Korean tv series. frankly, I don't really like the story and main idea about that movie but I like the female co- star's style, the skirt, shorts, trousers, tops, bags, shoes, jacket and everything she wears on that movie. she's chic, simple yet glamor. the stories is all about romance and fashion. then, in that movie, I just realized that Korea owns a fashion week called Seoul Fashion Week too. so I googled it up and found them!





Fall/ Winter '09 - Johny Hates Jazz by Choi Ji Hyung


Fall/ Winter '09 - Maison de Lee Young Hee



Fall/ Winter '09 - Bec Jie




Fall/ Winter '09 - Troa by Han Song


there's still a lot of pictures which you can browse from this site; http://www.fashionrss.net/collection2

then these are the pictures bout the movie I told you before;


the co-stars. from left to right; Han Eun-jeoung, Kwon Sang-woo, Yoona, Song Chang-ee.

and this is, the girl I told ya before, I love her clothes! the mix and match, I don't know why but it looks perfect to me.

what she wore are amazing! this movie has changed my point of view about Koreans style. it's not that bad guys. they have their own trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment